From a studio visit to a gallery opening, I’d like to help you find what you’re looking for:
- Joy Bridy Pottery studio and showroom Are you visiting the area? The best way to see my work is to come by the studio and showroom. You can see what is new, what is in progress, and the kilns and place where it all happens.
- Etsy! Easy, online purchasing. If you’d like a personalized mug, or a quick way to purchase a gift online, this is the way! Contact me if you are looking for something specific, and I can list what I have in the studio, then ship it right to your front door. Use the coupon code ‘localpickup’ if you are local, and you won’t pay shipping.
- Over the Mountain Studio Tour : Every second weekend of November, twenty-plus makers assemble in 10 studios to celebrate handmade as a two-day studio tour. This year, as in the last two years, Tim Wohleber (twig furniture maker) and Rose Mendez (hand forged silversmith) join me to continue the tradition. Come see our newest wares, from fresh and new wood fired pottery to garden-inspired jewelry and rhododendron and ironwood tables and chairs.
- Rivers Gallery, Harpers Ferry, WV The newest gallery in Harpers Ferry, WV, this little gem is owned by Anne Rule Thompson, a ceramist and teacher of all things clay. She represents herself, as well as Lisa Kovatch (earthenware pottery), Rose Mendez, and my own works. Right now, there is an exciting exhibit of my raw native clay sculptures, titled Impermanence, through August 11.
- Flower Haus, Shepherdstown, WV An amazing little nugget of beauty in Shepherdstown, the Flower Haus Guys use plants and cut flowers in ways that make my heart sing…and look absolutely stellar in my pots and vases. They usually have something of mine on hand, and I can always drop off something for a special arrangement. Just ask.
- Tamarack, the Best of West Virginia, in Beckley WV In the heart of West Virginia, Tamarack does its best to represent the historical side of handmade in our state, as well as the contemporary and ever-changing direction of creatives.